It’s October, and we’re excited to celebrate Halloween all month long with books, movies, TV series, games, and activities. Join us in our post-hiatus return for an all-Halloween chat to get you inspired for the month ahead. And, as always, we’ll share what we’ve been reading lately. Enjoy!
Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls
This episode is sponsored by Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls, the best-selling book and podcast (now in its fourth season!). Look for the podcast wherever you like to listen, and thanks to Rebel Girls for sponsoring our show!
- Littlebat’s Halloween Story, by Diane Mayr
- Pumpkin Day, Pumpkin Night, by Anne Rockwell
- Room on the Broom, by Julia Donaldson
- A to Z Mystery series, by Ron Roy
- Mickey’s House Of Villains
- Just Add Magic
- Spooky Buddies
- Hocus Pocus
- Scary (But Not TOO Scary!) Halloween Movies (Common Sense Media)
- Marble Pumpkins with Nail Polish by Color Made Happy
- Toca Boo
- Tricky Town Game
- Sarah mentioned I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness, by Austin Channing Brown
- Allegra finished Alexander Hamilton, by Ron Chernow
What you’re reading:
Send us an email (email@example.com) or a voicemail about what YOU are reading these days, and we might feature your family on the podcast! Be sure to tell us kids’ names and ages along with the books they recommend (and we love to hear what parents are reading, too!).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!