Two people or ten, little kids to adults, we’ve found card games, board games, and family games that can please a mixed gathering. As always, we discuss what we’re reading lately, PLUS we introduce a new regular segment featuring what YOU’re reading. Join us!
We are part of the Amazon Affilates Program, which means if you click through one of our Amazon links and make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
Links we discussed:
What we’re reading:
- Sarah is reading Less, by Andrew Sean Greer
- Allegra is reading The Babysitters Club (the original series), and we also mentioned the newer graphic novel versions
What you’re reading:
- Listener Tessa is reading Queen Bees & Wannabes by Rosalind Wiseman
- 12-year-old Reagan is reading Keeper of the Lost Cities and also loves the Warriors series and the Land of Stories books
- 10-year-old Elise is reading Magic Misfits, and also recommends Flora & Ulysses and The War That Saved My Life (we also love The War I Finally Won)
Email us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!