Two people or ten, little kids to adults, we’ve found card games, board games, and family games that can please a mixed gathering. As always, we discuss what we’re reading lately, PLUS we introduce a new regular segment featuring what YOU’re reading. Join us!
We are part of the Amazon Affilates Program, which means if you click through one of our Amazon links and make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
Links we discussed:
What we’re reading:
- Sarah isn’t reading much right now, but recently binge-listened to the true crime podcast Your Own Backyard
- Allegra has discovered a new genre she likes: “realistic fiction set in high school”. She loved Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli, and has already read two more by the same author: The Upside to Unrequited and Yes No Maybe So
- Sarah is reading Less, by Andrew Sean Greer
- Allegra is reading The Babysitters Club (the original series), and we also mentioned the newer graphic novel versions
What you’re reading:
- Cora, age 7, is reading Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, Volume 2
- Lucy, age 5, is reading a Nancy Clancy Super Sleuth book
- Alice, age 4, loves Amanda Pig stories right now
- They are all into chapter book series like Rainbow Magic Fairies, Never Girls, Magic Tree House, and Whatever After
- Mom Erin just started The Searcher by Tana French
- Listener Tessa is reading Queen Bees & Wannabes by Rosalind Wiseman
- 12-year-old Reagan is reading Keeper of the Lost Cities and also loves the Warriors series and the Land of Stories books
- 10-year-old Elise is reading Magic Misfits, and also recommends Flora & Ulysses and The War That Saved My Life (we also love The War I Finally Won)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!