We have recommendations to share across a bunch of genres this week! Listen for a grab bag episode full of podcast, audiobook, television, app, and video game recommendations from our family to yours–plus, as always, we share what WE’re reading and what YOU’re reading. Join us!
Links we discussed:
We are part of the Amazon Affilates Program, which means if you click through one of our Amazon links and make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
- Six Minutes (Sci-Fi/Fantasy narrative fiction podcast from Gen Z Media)
- Audiobooks by Gordon Korman we mentioned:
- TV shows we mentioned
- Apps & video games we mentioned:
What we’re reading:
- Allegra is reading A Month Of Mondays, by Joelle Anthony
- Sarah is reading Differently Wired: A Parent’s Guide to Raising an Atypical Child with Confidence and Hope, by Debbie Reber (listen to Sarah interview Debbie on The Mom Hour in this episode)
What you’re reading:
- Listener Rachel from Georgia emailed us her son Eli’s synopsis of Evil Spy School, by Stuart Gibbs
Email us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!