We have recommendations to share across a bunch of genres this week! Listen for a grab bag episode full of podcast, audiobook, television, app, and video game recommendations from our family to yours–plus, as always, we share what WE’re reading and what YOU’re reading. Join us!
- Six Minutes (Sci-Fi/Fantasy narrative fiction podcast from Gen Z Media)
- Audiobooks by Gordon Korman we mentioned:
- TV shows we mentioned
- Apps & video games we mentioned:
- Allegra is reading A Month Of Mondays, by Joelle Anthony
- Sarah is reading Differently Wired: A Parent’s Guide to Raising an Atypical Child with Confidence and Hope, by Debbie Reber (listen to Sarah interview Debbie on The Mom Hour in this episode)
What you’re reading:
- Cora, age 7, is reading Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, Volume 2
- Lucy, age 5, is reading a Nancy Clancy Super Sleuth book
- Alice, age 4, loves Amanda Pig stories right now
- They are all into chapter book series like Rainbow Magic Fairies, Never Girls, Magic Tree House, and Whatever After
- Mom Erin just started The Searcher by Tana French
- Listener Rachel from Georgia emailed us her son Eli’s synopsis of Evil Spy School, by Stuart Gibbs
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!