Gaming is fun and has its place, but our family loves to use table apps to encourage making and creating, too. Join us for Episode 6 of Kidliterate, where we recommend tablet apps that encourage creativity rather than passive play.
- Photo editing apps:
- Coloring apps:
- Stop-Motion Animation:
- Coding apps:
- Let’s Create! Pottery (App Store / Google Play)
- Toca Boca apps
- Sarah is reading Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Allegra is reading Out Of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
What you’re reading:
- Amber is reading Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes (host of Pop Culture Happy Hour)
- Amber recommends the picture book Can U Save The Day by Shannon Stocker for preschool-1st grade
Email us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!