We’re big fans of long-running reality competition shows Survivor and The Amazing Race–but we have differing opinions on how best to view them as a family. Join us for a fun, friendly mom-daughter debate about which show we like best, which makes for the best family viewing, and which show we’d rather be a contestant on. Enjoy!
Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls
This episode is sponsored by Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls, the best-selling book and podcast (now in its third season!). Look for the podcast wherever you like to listen, and thanks to Rebel Girls for sponsoring our show!
Links we discussed:
- Our episode from December on TV Shows To Watch As A Family
- The official CBS pages for Survivor and The Amazing Race
We are part of the Amazon Affilates Program, which means if you click through one of our Amazon links and make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
What we’re reading:
- Sarah recently finished Crooked House by Agatha Christie
- Allegra is about to start Lifeboat by Susan Hood
What you’re reading:
- Kaylee emailed to tell us that she just finished Great Alone by Kristen Hannah and is just starting The Wonderful, by Saskia Sarginson
- Finley and Sawyer, ages 6 and 4, are loving the Elephant & Piggie books by Mo Willems and also The Bearenstain Bears
Email us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!