We’re big fans of long-running reality competition shows Survivor and The Amazing Race–but we have differing opinions on how best to view them as a family. Join us for a fun, friendly mom-daughter debate about which show we like best, which makes for the best family viewing, and which show we’d rather be a contestant on. Enjoy!
Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls
This episode is sponsored by Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls, the best-selling book and podcast (now in its third season!). Look for the podcast wherever you like to listen, and thanks to Rebel Girls for sponsoring our show!
- Our episode from December on TV Shows To Watch As A Family
- The official CBS pages for Survivor and The Amazing Race
- Sarah recently finished Crooked House by Agatha Christie
- Allegra is about to start Lifeboat by Susan Hood
What you’re reading:
- Cora, age 7, is reading Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, Volume 2
- Lucy, age 5, is reading a Nancy Clancy Super Sleuth book
- Alice, age 4, loves Amanda Pig stories right now
- They are all into chapter book series like Rainbow Magic Fairies, Never Girls, Magic Tree House, and Whatever After
- Mom Erin just started The Searcher by Tana French
- Kaylee emailed to tell us that she just finished Great Alone by Kristen Hannah and is just starting The Wonderful, by Saskia Sarginson
- Finley and Sawyer, ages 6 and 4, are loving the Elephant & Piggie books by Mo Willems and also The Bearenstain Bears
Email us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!