We’re going back in our TV time machine to celebrate some beloved cartoons from a generation (or more) ago. Sarah is joined by guest co-hosts 9-year-old Reid and 7-year-old Violet for their thoughts on which classic cartoon TV shows hold up for their amusement. Join us!
Links we discussed:
- Tom & Jerry (Amazon affiliate link)
- Inspector Gadget (Netflix series)
- Disney Adventures of the Gummi Bears
- On Disney+: Goofy’s The Art of Skiing and How To Fish (you can also watch How To Fish and The Art of Skiiing on YouTube
- Donald’s Tire Trouble (on Disney+ | on YouTube)
- Jetsons and Flintstones (Amazon affiliate links)
We are part of the Amazon Affilates Program, which means if you click through one of our Amazon links and make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
What we’re reading:
- Violet and Sarah recently finished Howliday Inn by James Howe, and Violet is finishing up the illustrated Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with her dad
- Reid is reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkein, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
What you’re reading:
- Listener Anna and her kids, ages 10, 8, and 4 love the Pants on Fire podcast (which we also mentioned in this episode)
- They’re also loving Disney+ and discovered Swiss Family Robinson
- Anna is reading Homecoming, by Yaa Gayasi
- Anna’s 10- and 8-year-olds are reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Anna and her 8-year-old are reading second book in The Land of Stories series together
Email us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!