As more families start to travel again this spring and summer, we’re chatting about our own wanderlust, and how it relates to the media we consume. We talk about where we’ve been, where we’d like to go, and how the books we read and the shows we watch have inspired our travel goals. Plus we’ve got updates to what we’re reading (and listening to), and what YOU’re reading too. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Ana Luisa
Ana Luisa designs ethically-made jewelry with a conscience, with new styles released every Friday. Allegra loves these Sia earrings and Sarah’s a huge fan of the Mara ring. Visit www.analuisa.com/kidlit to shop for timeless, beautiful jewelry pieces.
Links we discussed:
We are part of the Amazon Affilates Program, which means if you click through one of our Amazon links and make a purchase, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
What we’re reading:
- Sarah isn’t reading much right now, but recently binge-listened to the true crime podcast Your Own Backyard
- Allegra has discovered a new genre she likes: “realistic fiction set in high school”. She loved Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli, and has already read two more by the same author: The Upside to Unrequited and Yes No Maybe So
What you’re reading:
- Cora, age 7, is reading Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, Volume 2
- Lucy, age 5, is reading a Nancy Clancy Super Sleuth book
- Alice, age 4, loves Amanda Pig stories right now
- They are all into chapter book series like Rainbow Magic Fairies, Never Girls, Magic Tree House, and Whatever After
- Mom Erin just started The Searcher by Tana French
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!